Authors are invited to submit original, unpublished research papers related to the aforementioned topics. We welcome submissions in English and in German.
- Submissions must be original, unpublished contributions.
- Papers can be 8 pages (two columns, A4), or 4 pages (short papers)
- Papers must be written in English or German
- Papers can be prepared in Word or LaTeX and should adhere to the ACM SIG Proceedings Style.
- Submission are made electronically in PDF format only using the EasyChair submission system.
- Submitted papers will be peer-reviewed by at least three experts.
- At least one author of each accepted paper is required to attend the workshop and present the paper.
Style files, instructions and templates for the ACM SIG Proceedings Style can be found here.
To submit a paper, please, click here.
Extended Paper submission deadline:
17 July, 2021Â Â 31 July, 2021
Notification of acceptance: 24 September, 2021
Camera ready due:
Conference date: Oct 29, 2021